Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year and welcome to the next decade. I can not believe everything that has changed in the last 10 years. 10 years ago I was barely out of college and not really sure what to do with my life and now 10 years late I am married and the father of 2 wonderful daughters. I also have the great fortune of working in the golf industry at Hilltop Golf Club.

We started this blog late last year and unfortunately we did not do the best of jobs at keeping it updated. The great news is that we will be blogging in 2010 atleast 4 times each and every week. This is a great chance for you to follow us through an entire season (and get great updates from events like the PGA Show in Orlando, Florida) and follow my trials and tribulations through the process of trying to pass the PGA Playing Ability Test.

If you have not taken the opportunity yet please take a moment to check out our Facebook page and our Twitter page. We have lots of offers and incentives on these pages to get your playing, practicing and keeping more money in your pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment